Welcome to Minnesota Women in Film and Television. We invite you to browse the site and get acquainted with us.
The Minnesota chapter of WIFT was formally established in 2005. It joins over 40 other Women in Film chapters with 10,000 global members. Locally we are a growing, all-volunteer, 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization comprised of members who work in film, television, and new media in Minnesota. Our goals are to educate, empower, engage, and support women in these industries. In the process we have fun sharing ideas and connections, and creating momentum that benefits careers.
• Empower women of all ages to reach their highest potential in film, television, and new media industries
• Provide international access to a broad network of resources, education and support
• Promote events that showcase work
• Inspire the public and marketplace with diverse voices
• Engage audiences and members in open forum discussions
We’re stronger with your input. If you’re not already a member, consider joining MN WIFT. If you are a member, apply your talent to exciting work on committees and event planning. This organization thrives on the ideas and input from people involved in the industry. Together, we’re strength, a voice, a force.