As a member of MN WIFT, you can help shape the course and value of the organization, and make deeper connections by participating in committee activities. Here are the committees and the important work they do.
• Are you interested in or want to know more about certain aspects of the industry?
• Do you know people who are tops in their craft and willing to talk about their work?
• Want to help keep MN WIFT a lively, relevant, educational resource?
• Are you interested in helping to set up “field trips?”
Let’s talk about ideas…
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Do you know of vendors or clients who would like to get exposure of their business or work to the members of MNWIFT?
• A great way to do that is to have them become Sponsor!› Are you aware of Foundations that promote industry projects?
• Are you interested in building relationships/synergy with companies and services that can work to mutual advantage?
MN WIFT needs monetary and in-kind sponsorships from a variety of businesses in exchange for promotion and customer traffic.
For more information, contact email@example.com
Communicating with our membership and related audiences is crucial to what we do at MN WIFT. We want to be an industry information source for our members.
We’d like your input and output on initiatives like these:
• Web site content
• Graphic design
• Newsletter contribution
• Media outlet contacts
• Industry resource outreach
• Reporting industry news
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hey party gals… once or twice a year, MN WIFT thinks of good reasons to throw a party. Are you interested in helping to stage an event… themes, location, REASON?
For more information, contact email@example.com
Each month we feature one of our members here and in our newsletter.
To see past member spotlights, click here.